- Unified document management
- Improved collaboration and streamlined ECM
- Enabled Trafigura to meet initial digital transformation goals
Trafigura is a global leader in international commodities trading and logistics.
The challenges they faced led them to search for an ECM solution. Trafigura was traditionally an email and document-centric business, with most sharing and collaboration done over email and traditional systems.
- Important documents were stored in disparate systems and it was becoming increasingly difficult to secure, find and archive files. The traditional systems did not meet the complex business requirements, nor offer the scalability that they demanded.
- Zaizi were on-boarded as an element of a critical company-wide programme to enhance the existing Alfresco platform
- Zaizi conducted an initial discovery assessment covering the platform, service model and business needs.
- With input from the internal team and transition from the existing supplier we managed the upgrade, improvements and management of the service.
- Enabled Trafigura to meet initial digital transformation goals in their bid to scale business to £200 billion turnover by 2020
"We have very good working relationships with Zaizi. They involved us in all decisions, assessed our requirements and guided us appropriately to the right solution" - Micheal Phan, Technical Architect at Trafigura
Find out more about how we worked with Trafigura in the following video