Subscribe to ZaiziLife
- Zaizi is in a very fortunate place; despite the current coronavirus pandemic situation, we are able to work remotely from home and continue to deliver critical work for our public and private sector clients.
- You know how the past fortnight’s been like. Any words I come up with won't be better than the ones you have thought or uttered. We know Covid-19 (Coronavirus) will affect us in many ways. At Zaizi, we've been tracking the situation for a good few weeks. As a modern digital company, we're used to moving fast and changing when required. So we moved early; to ease the concern of our staff, everyone started working from home (WFH) in the second week of March.
- We've written a whole host of blogs in the last 12 months from thought leadership content to top tips and educational pieces. But what's been our most viewed blog of 2019? Here's a look at our top five posts 'Pick of the Pops' style!
- We've all heard about diversity in the workplace, but is being diverse good enough? And how does being diverse differ from being inclusive? Before we answer that let's explain what diversity means. Workplace diversity means understanding and accepting the values and differences of people in an organisation.
- We take employee wellbeing seriously — we want our colleagues to be happy and healthy at work. And so with it being World Mental Health Day, we’re promoting mental health awareness at Zaizi. When we think about the phrase ‘mental health’, we often think about mental health problems. We think of symptoms like low mood and conditions such as depression or anxiety.
- Yes, it’s a cliche but we really do work hard and play hard at Zaizi. For our 2019 summer team building trip away, we chucked everyone in at the deep end — literally. It took a few people out of their comfort zones but it was a great experience.