Subscribe to Wellbeing
- It’s crazy to think that this time last year we still had no real idea of how the COVID pandemic was going to affect us all.
- For obvious reasons, we haven’t been able to party like we normally do this year. And our office Christmas party in 2020 has been no different — it’s been virtual! So, how did we create the same buzz, excitement and team culture doing it remotely?
- Despite the disruption from Coronavirus, we’ve hired eleven new employees and given them the necessary training and onboarding experience — all without physically meeting them in person. We’ve been fortunate to maintain our growth trajectory despite the pandemic situation. And that means recruitment hasn’t stopped for us.
- It’s nearly three months since we started working from home (WFH) full time due to the Coronavirus. So what’s been the pros, the cons, and what more can we do? As a company, we've been working from home since last year. We undertook a discovery exercise on ourselves last year and found the team liked to have the flexibility to work remotely a few times a week.
- Zaizi is in a very fortunate place; despite the current coronavirus pandemic situation, we are able to work remotely from home and continue to deliver critical work for our public and private sector clients.
- You know how the past fortnight’s been like. Any words I come up with won't be better than the ones you have thought or uttered. We know Covid-19 (Coronavirus) will affect us in many ways. At Zaizi, we've been tracking the situation for a good few weeks. As a modern digital company, we're used to moving fast and changing when required. So we moved early; to ease the concern of our staff, everyone started working from home (WFH) in the second week of March.
- We take employee wellbeing seriously — we want our colleagues to be happy and healthy at work. And so with it being World Mental Health Day, we’re promoting mental health awareness at Zaizi. When we think about the phrase ‘mental health’, we often think about mental health problems. We think of symptoms like low mood and conditions such as depression or anxiety.