Subscribe to Security
- We've written a whole host of blogs in the last 12 months from thought leadership content to top tips and educational pieces. But what's been our most viewed blog of 2019? Here's a look at our top five posts 'Pick of the Pops' style!
- We’ve written about many topics over the last 12 months based on our expertise and conversations with our public sector clients. So, what are the key themes that we've seen emerge in digital government this year?
- In Sergio’s previous ‘DevSecOps in the public sector’ blog, he looked at how to create a great DevSecOps team. This time, he’ll look at how to equip the team with the right guidelines and tools to maximise efficiency.
- Zaizi has been shortlisted for the DevSecOps award in this year's Computing Security Excellence Awards — the only SME amongst the finalists in the category. We are amongst three finalists in the category; the other two being US multinationals Chef Software and Synopsys Inc.
- In Sergio’s previous “DevSecOps in the public sector’ blog, he looked at how to create the right culture within an organisation. This time, he focuses on how to build a great DevSecOps team.
- In this blog series, Zaizi’s Chief Technical Officer Sergio Rojas will take an in-depth look at DevSecOps in the UK Public Sector. The first blog looks at one of the biggest challenges; the cultural change.
- The GDS' updated Service Standard – initially introduced in 2014 to help government create and run user-led digital services – has now come into force. From 1 July, any new discovery work undertaken by government bodies needs to adhere to the new standards. At some point, services already in progress will transition to the updated standards but GDS says this is unlikely to happen before early 2020.