Subscribe to Secure Collaboration
- You can now expect most of the services delivered by your local or central government to be found online either through a desktop or a mobile platform. Not only will this offer a better service for everyone, it should see massive savings in cost and an all round better experience.
- With many councils just struggling to keep the lights on in the face of increasingly lean budgets, the last thing they need is more costly and time-consuming red tape. And spare a thought for the overworked call centre staff who have to deal with angry residents who fly off the handle after having navigated automated voice systems only to find out that ‘the computer says no’.
- This survey considered how documents are currently worked on and shared both within and outside of departments, and how departments are rising to the challenges presented by the need for greater collaboration and mobile working between departments, the wider industry and their staff.
- ounded in Oxford in 1942, Oxfam is one of the best known and well respected of international agencies and Gabriele Sani, Intranet Manager of Oxfam International, had to find a solution within his constrained budget, not an easy task in these financially challenging times. He wanted to share with other charities what Oxfam had achieved.
- Listen, watch and evaluate the possibilities of deploying a similar social intranet and web content management easily using cloud technologies and overcoming the challenges of active user engagement to ensure your intranet is a success.