Subscribe to remote working
- We've been making lots of improvements to our remote working processes and we're glad it's been recognised. In a study to find out which companies in the UK come out top for remote working positions, Zaizi came fourth ahead of multinationals like Arup and Microsoft.
- Hi everyone, this is my fourth and final blog in the graduate series! Thanks if you’ve been reading along with them, I’ve really enjoyed documenting my first few months at Zaizi. To wrap up, I thought I’d just talk about what I’ve learnt over the past few months.
- For obvious reasons, we haven’t been able to party like we normally do this year. And our office Christmas party in 2020 has been no different — it’s been virtual! So, how did we create the same buzz, excitement and team culture doing it remotely?
- Gemma and Emily joined Zaizi this summer as part of our graduate scheme. In this short video, they answer a number of questions, including what they do at Zaizi, what training they’re undergoing and how it’s been working from home during COVID.
- Despite the disruption from Coronavirus, we’ve hired eleven new employees and given them the necessary training and onboarding experience — all without physically meeting them in person. We’ve been fortunate to maintain our growth trajectory despite the pandemic situation. And that means recruitment hasn’t stopped for us.
- The working world as we know it has completely changed due to Coronavirus. As a company that delivers agile projects and one that already has experience of remote working, we’ve adapted to the challenges easily and continue to deliver projects at pace.
- It’s nearly three months since we started working from home (WFH) full time due to the Coronavirus. So what’s been the pros, the cons, and what more can we do? As a company, we've been working from home since last year. We undertook a discovery exercise on ourselves last year and found the team liked to have the flexibility to work remotely a few times a week.
- Zaizi is in a very fortunate place; despite the current coronavirus pandemic situation, we are able to work remotely from home and continue to deliver critical work for our public and private sector clients.
- Our business is fully operational and we’re committed to helping organisations through the challenges COVID-19 presents. Firstly, we would like to take a moment and recognise the courageous and inspiring work being undertaken by all the key workers on the frontline dealing with this difficult situation. They are the true heroes working tirelessly, and at their own risk, to keep our country functioning and safe.