Subscribe to Public Sector
- As part of Digital Leaders Week 2021, Zaizi’s senior service designer Mick Angel gave a presentation titled 'How can service design help drive value in public sector projects?' It prompted many questions both during and after the webinar, not all of which Mick had time to tackle during the talk itself. Below, Mick addresses and expands on some of the questions asked.
- Growing our public sector client base made 2020 Zaizi's "best year yet" — and there's more to come, says our founder and CEO Aingaran Pillai in an interview with the UK’s leading business technology publication.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the way we live our lives and work. And as user researchers, where meeting and observing users is integral to the role, we've had to adapt. Even though we're working remotely with users, our purpose remains the same — to champion users’ needs and see how technology can best help them to achieve their goals.
- It was an eventful 2020. And 2021 is expected to be equally tumultuous as we continue to grapple with the Covid-19 pandemic and deal with life outside the EU. But amongst this uncertain backdrop, how can the public sector accelerate its digital transformation journey? Here, some members of our leadership team give their views on what government needs to consider in the coming year.
- Mastered by the Prussians in the 19th century, ‘mission command’ is a well-known military doctrine that encourages soldiers to use their own initiative in battle.
- With 2020 coming to a close, it's a good opportunity to look at some of the work we’ve taken on this year. This isn’t an exhaustive list — we’re not allowed to talk about some of the work we do — but it does show the breadth of work we’ve done this year; from discovery, to build, to support — and all remotely! Here's a quick snapshot.
- The popularity of product management and service design is growing in the public sector and government. In the Digital Leaders Week webinar, our head of product Steven MacLellan talks about how the two disciplines help deliver the correct outcome for both users and stakeholders.
- The last blog looked at the importance of balancing the user, organisation and technology in digital product delivery. This blog gives a bit more detail about how that works in government and the public sector.