Subscribe to Public Sector
- Accelerating your digital transformation through the use of automation has reached a tipping point in central government. What was once considered a technology for the future is now entering the mainstream.
- Zaizi has been shortlisted for the DevSecOps award in this year's Computing Security Excellence Awards — the only SME amongst the finalists in the category. We are amongst three finalists in the category; the other two being US multinationals Chef Software and Synopsys Inc.
- The opportunity for any organisation to automate high volume, repetitive tasks is one which is full of allure. When you’re a government department or agency whose core business is built around people-heavy processes it’s even more attractive. Along with the potential for cost savings and error reduction is the bigger goal of making swathes of routine operations digital and of course, better serving citizens.
- Artificial Intelligence provides huge opportunities for government to deliver more for less through increased productivity and to improve the lives of citizens. The government understands its importance – AI and Data was named as one of the four ‘Grand Challenges’ in the Industrial Strategy White Paper.
- In Sergio’s previous “DevSecOps in the public sector’ blog, he looked at how to create the right culture within an organisation. This time, he focuses on how to build a great DevSecOps team.
- Here is an overview of how we can quickly implement a digital service suitable for both citizens and partners with Digital Process Automation (DPA). The following video shows how a local council can use DPA to digitise and streamline its housing process, empowering public sector employees to create solutions quickly and easily, saving time and money compared to both manual and custom code approaches.
- Digital Process Automation (DPA) is a great way to help employees create digital solutions quickly and easily, saving time and money. Here is a real-life scenario, set in a local council housing department, to highlight the advantages of DPA compared to both manual and custom code approaches.
- In this blog series, Zaizi’s Chief Technical Officer Sergio Rojas will take an in-depth look at DevSecOps in the UK Public Sector. The first blog looks at one of the biggest challenges; the cultural change.
- Zaizi has been shortlisted for the 'Best Place to Work in Digital - SMEs' award in this year's Computing.com Digital Technology Leaders Awards.