Subscribe to Public Sector
- With 2020 coming to a close, it's a good opportunity to look at some of the work we’ve taken on this year. This isn’t an exhaustive list — we’re not allowed to talk about some of the work we do — but it does show the breadth of work we’ve done this year; from discovery, to build, to support — and all remotely! Here's a quick snapshot.
- The popularity of product management and service design is growing in the public sector and government. In the Digital Leaders Week webinar, our head of product Steven MacLellan talks about how the two disciplines help deliver the correct outcome for both users and stakeholders.
- The last blog looked at the importance of balancing the user, organisation and technology in digital product delivery. This blog gives a bit more detail about how that works in government and the public sector.
- Product Management is playing a growing part in how the public sector delivers services to users. It's seen as a discipline that increases the chances of successfully implementing digital government products — maximising benefits for users and the organisation. Historically organisations across all sectors, not just in government, have struggled to get that balance right. For example, how many times have you seen:
- Our business is fully operational and we’re committed to helping organisations through the challenges COVID-19 presents. Firstly, we would like to take a moment and recognise the courageous and inspiring work being undertaken by all the key workers on the frontline dealing with this difficult situation. They are the true heroes working tirelessly, and at their own risk, to keep our country functioning and safe.
- We've written a whole host of blogs in the last 12 months from thought leadership content to top tips and educational pieces. But what's been our most viewed blog of 2019? Here's a look at our top five posts 'Pick of the Pops' style!
- We’ve written about many topics over the last 12 months based on our expertise and conversations with our public sector clients. So, what are the key themes that we've seen emerge in digital government this year?