Subscribe to Product Management
- The Home Office Digital, Data and Technology (DDaT) published its 2024 strategy, looking at ways it can work more efficiently and better respond to its users. The strategy sets out how the department will reduce costs and consolidate its technologies while being product-centric and data-driven to meet users’ needs. At the heart of the strategy are six principles:
- As part of Digital Leaders Week 2021, Zaizi’s senior service designer Mick Angel gave a presentation titled 'How can service design help drive value in public sector projects?' It prompted many questions both during and after the webinar, not all of which Mick had time to tackle during the talk itself. Below, Mick addresses and expands on some of the questions asked.
- Earlier in the year, we looked at mission-driven development and the benefits it can provide a project. In this blog, I’ll show give you a step-by-step guide on how we do this at Zaizi.
- Growing our public sector client base made 2020 Zaizi's "best year yet" — and there's more to come, says our founder and CEO Aingaran Pillai in an interview with the UK’s leading business technology publication.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the way we live our lives and work. And as user researchers, where meeting and observing users is integral to the role, we've had to adapt. Even though we're working remotely with users, our purpose remains the same — to champion users’ needs and see how technology can best help them to achieve their goals.
- It was an eventful 2020. And 2021 is expected to be equally tumultuous as we continue to grapple with the Covid-19 pandemic and deal with life outside the EU. But amongst this uncertain backdrop, how can the public sector accelerate its digital transformation journey? Here, some members of our leadership team give their views on what government needs to consider in the coming year.
- Mastered by the Prussians in the 19th century, ‘mission command’ is a well-known military doctrine that encourages soldiers to use their own initiative in battle.
- With 2020 coming to a close, it's a good opportunity to look at some of the work we’ve taken on this year. This isn’t an exhaustive list — we’re not allowed to talk about some of the work we do — but it does show the breadth of work we’ve done this year; from discovery, to build, to support — and all remotely! Here's a quick snapshot.
- Hi everyone, this is my fourth and final blog in the graduate series! Thanks if you’ve been reading along with them, I’ve really enjoyed documenting my first few months at Zaizi. To wrap up, I thought I’d just talk about what I’ve learnt over the past few months.