Subscribe to Product
- Hi everyone, this is my fourth and final blog in the graduate series! Thanks if you’ve been reading along with them, I’ve really enjoyed documenting my first few months at Zaizi. To wrap up, I thought I’d just talk about what I’ve learnt over the past few months.
- Hi everyone, Gemma here again. This month’s been all about projects — and it’s been a busy one! I’ve finished my online training (woop!) and I’ve been working on two projects; one that’s in the discovery phase and another that’s just a few weeks away from go-live.
- The last blog looked at the importance of balancing the user, organisation and technology in digital product delivery. This blog gives a bit more detail about how that works in government and the public sector.
- Product Management is playing a growing part in how the public sector delivers services to users. It's seen as a discipline that increases the chances of successfully implementing digital government products — maximising benefits for users and the organisation. Historically organisations across all sectors, not just in government, have struggled to get that balance right. For example, how many times have you seen:
- The working world as we know it has completely changed due to Coronavirus. As a company that delivers agile projects and one that already has experience of remote working, we’ve adapted to the challenges easily and continue to deliver projects at pace.