Subscribe to People
- We’re thrilled that our office manager Martine Dufour is up for the 'Lockdown Legend of the Year’ category in the Women In Tech Excellence Awards 2021. Martine’s been incredibly creative over the past year, organising some fantastic virtual social events and activities to encourage the team to talk, socialise and relax.
- Earlier in the year, we looked at mission-driven development and the benefits it can provide a project. In this blog, I’ll show give you a step-by-step guide on how we do this at Zaizi.
- It’s crazy to think that this time last year we still had no real idea of how the COVID pandemic was going to affect us all.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the way we live our lives and work. And as user researchers, where meeting and observing users is integral to the role, we've had to adapt. Even though we're working remotely with users, our purpose remains the same — to champion users’ needs and see how technology can best help them to achieve their goals.
- It was an eventful 2020. And 2021 is expected to be equally tumultuous as we continue to grapple with the Covid-19 pandemic and deal with life outside the EU. But amongst this uncertain backdrop, how can the public sector accelerate its digital transformation journey? Here, some members of our leadership team give their views on what government needs to consider in the coming year.
- Mastered by the Prussians in the 19th century, ‘mission command’ is a well-known military doctrine that encourages soldiers to use their own initiative in battle.
- For obvious reasons, we haven’t been able to party like we normally do this year. And our office Christmas party in 2020 has been no different — it’s been virtual! So, how did we create the same buzz, excitement and team culture doing it remotely?
- Gemma and Emily joined Zaizi this summer as part of our graduate scheme. In this short video, they answer a number of questions, including what they do at Zaizi, what training they’re undergoing and how it’s been working from home during COVID.
- We're always looking at ways to be transparent and improve. We like to see ourselves as a fun and innovative company that's passionate about what we do. So here we are trying to combine those two things! Here's Ainga and Tracey (our CEO and Head of People & Culture) providing a bit more information about Zaizi, whilst going through our Glassdoor reviews. Enjoy!