Subscribe to People
- Our business is fully operational and we’re committed to helping organisations through the challenges COVID-19 presents. Firstly, we would like to take a moment and recognise the courageous and inspiring work being undertaken by all the key workers on the frontline dealing with this difficult situation. They are the true heroes working tirelessly, and at their own risk, to keep our country functioning and safe.
- You know how the past fortnight’s been like. Any words I come up with won't be better than the ones you have thought or uttered. We know Covid-19 (Coronavirus) will affect us in many ways. At Zaizi, we've been tracking the situation for a good few weeks. As a modern digital company, we're used to moving fast and changing when required. So we moved early; to ease the concern of our staff, everyone started working from home (WFH) in the second week of March.
- We've written a whole host of blogs in the last 12 months from thought leadership content to top tips and educational pieces. But what's been our most viewed blog of 2019? Here's a look at our top five posts 'Pick of the Pops' style!
- We've all heard about diversity in the workplace, but is being diverse good enough? And how does being diverse differ from being inclusive? Before we answer that let's explain what diversity means. Workplace diversity means understanding and accepting the values and differences of people in an organisation.
- We’ve written about many topics over the last 12 months based on our expertise and conversations with our public sector clients. So, what are the key themes that we've seen emerge in digital government this year?
- Accelerating your digital transformation through the use of automation has reached a tipping point in central government. What was once considered a technology for the future is now entering the mainstream.
- We take employee wellbeing seriously — we want our colleagues to be happy and healthy at work. And so with it being World Mental Health Day, we’re promoting mental health awareness at Zaizi. When we think about the phrase ‘mental health’, we often think about mental health problems. We think of symptoms like low mood and conditions such as depression or anxiety.