Subscribe to People
- For obvious reasons, we haven’t been able to party like we normally do this year. And our office Christmas party in 2020 has been no different — it’s been virtual! So, how did we create the same buzz, excitement and team culture doing it remotely?
- Gemma and Emily joined Zaizi this summer as part of our graduate scheme. In this short video, they answer a number of questions, including what they do at Zaizi, what training they’re undergoing and how it’s been working from home during COVID.
- We're always looking at ways to be transparent and improve. We like to see ourselves as a fun and innovative company that's passionate about what we do. So here we are trying to combine those two things! Here's Ainga and Tracey (our CEO and Head of People & Culture) providing a bit more information about Zaizi, whilst going through our Glassdoor reviews. Enjoy!
- Hi everyone, Gemma here. So, I’m now one month into the Zaizi graduate programme and it still feels like I’ve only been here a week; it’s flown by! There has been a LOT of information to take in, but I’m feeling pretty settled and getting to grips with everything.
- Hi everyone, I’m Gemma and I’ve just started at the Zaizi Academy as an Associate Product Manager. I’m going to be writing a few blogs over the next few months. I’ll document my experiences as a Zaizi grad as I go through onboarding, training, shadowing and ultimately participating in live projects.
- Product Management is playing a growing part in how the public sector delivers services to users. It's seen as a discipline that increases the chances of successfully implementing digital government products — maximising benefits for users and the organisation. Historically organisations across all sectors, not just in government, have struggled to get that balance right. For example, how many times have you seen:
- Our developers love to build! And we love hiring skilled individuals who are always looking to excel and improve. These keen enthusiasts don’t just stop when they finish work; they take that passion outside of work too.
- Despite the disruption from Coronavirus, we’ve hired eleven new employees and given them the necessary training and onboarding experience — all without physically meeting them in person. We’ve been fortunate to maintain our growth trajectory despite the pandemic situation. And that means recruitment hasn’t stopped for us.
- The working world as we know it has completely changed due to Coronavirus. As a company that delivers agile projects and one that already has experience of remote working, we’ve adapted to the challenges easily and continue to deliver projects at pace.