Subscribe to Government
- The popularity of product management and service design is growing in the public sector and government. In the Digital Leaders Week webinar, our head of product Steven MacLellan talks about how the two disciplines help deliver the correct outcome for both users and stakeholders.
- Our business is fully operational and we’re committed to helping organisations through the challenges COVID-19 presents. Firstly, we would like to take a moment and recognise the courageous and inspiring work being undertaken by all the key workers on the frontline dealing with this difficult situation. They are the true heroes working tirelessly, and at their own risk, to keep our country functioning and safe.
- Accelerating your digital transformation through the use of automation has reached a tipping point in central government. What was once considered a technology for the future is now entering the mainstream.
- Artificial Intelligence provides huge opportunities for government to deliver more for less through increased productivity and to improve the lives of citizens. The government understands its importance – AI and Data was named as one of the four ‘Grand Challenges’ in the Industrial Strategy White Paper.
- In Sergio’s previous “DevSecOps in the public sector’ blog, he looked at how to create the right culture within an organisation. This time, he focuses on how to build a great DevSecOps team.
- In this blog series, Zaizi’s Chief Technical Officer Sergio Rojas will take an in-depth look at DevSecOps in the UK Public Sector. The first blog looks at one of the biggest challenges; the cultural change.
- Public sector organisations are wrestling to address a whole host of issues when they embark on their digital transformation journey.
- Often procurement in the public sector can feel like an afterthought or simply a necessary evil. As discussed at the parliamentary Science and Technology Committee earlier in the year, a real win would be to make procurement and commercial teams in the public sector work more strategically.
- “We cannot underestimate the importance of people in the digital transformation journey,” that was one of the main conclusions from our recent survey exploring the progress of digital transformation in government departments.