Subscribe to DevSecOps
- In Sergio’s previous ‘DevSecOps in the public sector’ blog, he looked at how to create a great DevSecOps team. This time, he’ll look at how to equip the team with the right guidelines and tools to maximise efficiency.
- Zaizi has been shortlisted for the DevSecOps award in this year's Computing Security Excellence Awards — the only SME amongst the finalists in the category. We are amongst three finalists in the category; the other two being US multinationals Chef Software and Synopsys Inc.
- In Sergio’s previous “DevSecOps in the public sector’ blog, he looked at how to create the right culture within an organisation. This time, he focuses on how to build a great DevSecOps team.
- In this blog series, Zaizi’s Chief Technical Officer Sergio Rojas will take an in-depth look at DevSecOps in the UK Public Sector. The first blog looks at one of the biggest challenges; the cultural change.
- Digital Transformation Weekly: How ingrained is digital within the DNA of public sector organisations?The public sector has a responsibility to deliver successful digital transformation, not just to become more cost-effective but also to deliver better services to the British public
- This summer, Zaizi placed three interns as part of the CyberFirst scheme. The university students have been working closely with our teams over the last two months, delivering projects and learning about cyber security.
- DevOps – a coming together of ‘development’ and ‘operations’ within an IT world that increasingly centres around business – aims to deliver a progressive, flexible, agile, and swift delivery of new solutions. Crucially, this enables IT departments to develop a more responsive digital culture, facilitating the improvement of public services.