Subscribe to DevSecOps
- Zaizi has been jointly nominated with The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) for a DevOps Excellence 2020 award
- We've written a whole host of blogs in the last 12 months from thought leadership content to top tips and educational pieces. But what's been our most viewed blog of 2019? Here's a look at our top five posts 'Pick of the Pops' style!
- We’ve written about many topics over the last 12 months based on our expertise and conversations with our public sector clients. So, what are the key themes that we've seen emerge in digital government this year?
- In Sergio’s previous ‘DevSecOps in the public sector’ blog, he looked at how to create a great DevSecOps team. This time, he’ll look at how to equip the team with the right guidelines and tools to maximise efficiency.
- Zaizi has been shortlisted for the DevSecOps award in this year's Computing Security Excellence Awards — the only SME amongst the finalists in the category. We are amongst three finalists in the category; the other two being US multinationals Chef Software and Synopsys Inc.
- In Sergio’s previous “DevSecOps in the public sector’ blog, he looked at how to create the right culture within an organisation. This time, he focuses on how to build a great DevSecOps team.