Subscribe to Culture
- We take employee wellbeing seriously — we want our colleagues to be happy and healthy at work. And so with it being World Mental Health Day, we’re promoting mental health awareness at Zaizi. When we think about the phrase ‘mental health’, we often think about mental health problems. We think of symptoms like low mood and conditions such as depression or anxiety.
- Three interns from NCSC's CyberFirst scheme were learning all things cybersecurity at Zaizi over the last couple of months. Here is Zoe* giving us an insight into the day in the life of a Zaizi intern
- Yes, it’s a cliche but we really do work hard and play hard at Zaizi. For our 2019 summer team building trip away, we chucked everyone in at the deep end — literally. It took a few people out of their comfort zones but it was a great experience.
- In Sergio’s previous “DevSecOps in the public sector’ blog, he looked at how to create the right culture within an organisation. This time, he focuses on how to build a great DevSecOps team.
- In this blog series, Zaizi’s Chief Technical Officer Sergio Rojas will take an in-depth look at DevSecOps in the UK Public Sector. The first blog looks at one of the biggest challenges; the cultural change.
- Zaizi has been shortlisted for the 'Best Place to Work in Digital - SMEs' award in this year's Computing.com Digital Technology Leaders Awards.
- Understand what DevOps is. It’s not something you buy off the shelf. It’s not a tool you install or a just another process you hire a consultant to develop. DevOps is much more of a philosophy of software development.