Subscribe to Culture
- Hi everyone, so I’m now one month into the Zaizi graduate programme and it still feels like I’ve only been here a week; it’s flown by! There has been a LOT of information to take in, but I’m feeling pretty settled and getting to grips with everything.
- Hi everyone, I’m Gemma and I’ve just started at the Zaizi Academy as an Associate Product Manager. I’m going to be writing a few blogs over the next few months. I’ll document my experiences as a Zaizi grad as I go through onboarding, training, shadowing and ultimately participating in live projects.
- Our developers love to build! And we love hiring skilled individuals who are always looking to excel and improve. These keen enthusiasts don’t just stop when they finish work; they take that passion outside of work too.
- Despite the disruption from Coronavirus, we’ve hired eleven new employees and given them the necessary training and onboarding experience — all without physically meeting them in person. We’ve been fortunate to maintain our growth trajectory despite the pandemic situation. And that means recruitment hasn’t stopped for us.
- It’s nearly three months since we started working from home (WFH) full time due to the Coronavirus. So what’s been the pros, the cons, and what more can we do? As a company, we've been working from home since last year. We undertook a discovery exercise on ourselves last year and found the team liked to have the flexibility to work remotely a few times a week.
- Zaizi is in a very fortunate place; despite the current coronavirus pandemic situation, we are able to work remotely from home and continue to deliver critical work for our public and private sector clients.
- You know how the past fortnight’s been like. Any words I come up with won't be better than the ones you have thought or uttered. We know Covid-19 (Coronavirus) will affect us in many ways. At Zaizi, we've been tracking the situation for a good few weeks. As a modern digital company, we're used to moving fast and changing when required. So we moved early; to ease the concern of our staff, everyone started working from home (WFH) in the second week of March.
- We've written a whole host of blogs in the last 12 months from thought leadership content to top tips and educational pieces. But what's been our most viewed blog of 2019? Here's a look at our top five posts 'Pick of the Pops' style!
- We've all heard about diversity in the workplace, but is being diverse good enough? And how does being diverse differ from being inclusive? Before we answer that let's explain what diversity means. Workplace diversity means understanding and accepting the values and differences of people in an organisation.