Subscribe to Culture
- It’s crazy to think that this time last year we still had no real idea of how the COVID pandemic was going to affect us all.
- For obvious reasons, we haven’t been able to party like we normally do this year. And our office Christmas party in 2020 has been no different — it’s been virtual! So, how did we create the same buzz, excitement and team culture doing it remotely?
- Gemma and Emily joined Zaizi this summer as part of our graduate scheme. In this short video, they answer a number of questions, including what they do at Zaizi, what training they’re undergoing and how it’s been working from home during COVID.
- We're always looking at ways to be transparent and improve. We like to see ourselves as a fun and innovative company that's passionate about what we do. So here we are trying to combine those two things! Here's Ainga and Tracey (our CEO and Head of People & Culture) providing a bit more information about Zaizi, whilst going through our Glassdoor reviews. Enjoy!
- Hi everyone, Gemma here. So, I’m now one month into the Zaizi graduate programme and it still feels like I’ve only been here a week; it’s flown by! There has been a LOT of information to take in, but I’m feeling pretty settled and getting to grips with everything.
- Hi everyone, I’m Gemma and I’ve just started at the Zaizi Academy as an Associate Product Manager. I’m going to be writing a few blogs over the next few months. I’ll document my experiences as a Zaizi grad as I go through onboarding, training, shadowing and ultimately participating in live projects.
- Our developers love to build! And we love hiring skilled individuals who are always looking to excel and improve. These keen enthusiasts don’t just stop when they finish work; they take that passion outside of work too.
- Despite the disruption from Coronavirus, we’ve hired eleven new employees and given them the necessary training and onboarding experience — all without physically meeting them in person. We’ve been fortunate to maintain our growth trajectory despite the pandemic situation. And that means recruitment hasn’t stopped for us.
- It’s nearly three months since we started working from home (WFH) full time due to the Coronavirus. So what’s been the pros, the cons, and what more can we do? As a company, we've been working from home since last year. We undertook a discovery exercise on ourselves last year and found the team liked to have the flexibility to work remotely a few times a week.