Subscribe to Culture
- Is it OK to…decline meetings, say you don’t understand, not be OK? Well yes – at Zaizi, it is! During the past year, we’ve been particularly mindful of the wellbeing of our people.
- We’re thrilled that our office manager Martine Dufour is up for the 'Lockdown Legend of the Year’ category in the Women In Tech Excellence Awards 2021. Martine’s been incredibly creative over the past year, organising some fantastic virtual social events and activities to encourage the team to talk, socialise and relax.
- We've been making lots of improvements to our remote working processes and we're glad it's been recognised. In a study to find out which companies in the UK come out top for remote working positions, Zaizi came fourth ahead of multinationals like Arup and Microsoft.
- It’s crazy to think that this time last year we still had no real idea of how the COVID pandemic was going to affect us all.
- For obvious reasons, we haven’t been able to party like we normally do this year. And our office Christmas party in 2020 has been no different — it’s been virtual! So, how did we create the same buzz, excitement and team culture doing it remotely?
- Gemma and Emily joined Zaizi this summer as part of our graduate scheme. In this short video, they answer a number of questions, including what they do at Zaizi, what training they’re undergoing and how it’s been working from home during COVID.
- We're always looking at ways to be transparent and improve. We like to see ourselves as a fun and innovative company that's passionate about what we do. So here we are trying to combine those two things! Here's Ainga and Tracey (our CEO and Head of People & Culture) providing a bit more information about Zaizi, whilst going through our Glassdoor reviews. Enjoy!
- Hi everyone, Gemma here. So, I’m now one month into the Zaizi graduate programme and it still feels like I’ve only been here a week; it’s flown by! There has been a LOT of information to take in, but I’m feeling pretty settled and getting to grips with everything.
- Hi everyone, I’m Gemma and I’ve just started at the Zaizi Academy as an Associate Product Manager. I’m going to be writing a few blogs over the next few months. I’ll document my experiences as a Zaizi grad as I go through onboarding, training, shadowing and ultimately participating in live projects.