Subscribe to BPM
- Here is an overview of how we can quickly implement a digital service suitable for both citizens and partners with Digital Process Automation (DPA). The following video shows how a local council can use DPA to digitise and streamline its housing process, empowering public sector employees to create solutions quickly and easily, saving time and money compared to both manual and custom code approaches.
- Public sector organisations are wrestling to address a whole host of issues when they embark on their digital transformation journey.
- Recently, we hosted the webinar ‘How to automate processes and drive efficiencies in Local Government.' Here is an amended write-up of the webinar Q&A, including answers to questions we didn’t have time to respond to, with our Digital Process Automation (DPA) Lead Tim Stephenson.
- Zaizi hosted a webinar looking at how local councils can use Digital Process Automation (DPA) to provide better services for residents against the backdrop of the constant funding challenges councils face.
- Last time we looked at how you can take a bottom-up approach with Digital Process Automation (DPA) to control your legacy systems.
- One of the benefits of Digital Process Automation (DPA) is that it provides a roadmap on how you can quickly understand, visualise and improve processes. In the previous blog, we looked at how APIs help with overhauling legacy systems. In this blog, we’ll see how DPA helps you coordinate these APIs and their implementations.
- On the advent of their 1.5 release, due at the end of August, we thought it was a great time to catch up with Paul Holmes-Higgin, Co-Founder of Alfresco and General Manager for the Alfresco Activiti product, on what we can expect in this release, looking to the future, and how it’s being used out in the real world.