Subscribe to Alfresco
- Alfresco’s annual developer conference was held in the EICC in Edinburgh this year. The venue was good but the weather, as predicted, for Scotland in January was cold and snowy. My return flight was cancelled due to snow, but I got home the following day.
- Like any good developer, I feel the need to learn new technologies and am constantly on the lookout for information that will benefit my work. It's one of the reasons why I attended this year Alfresco DevCon 2019. Here's what I got out of the day.
- A few of our techies went to the international developer conference Alfresco DevCon 2019 in January, held this year in Edinburgh. It was an opportunity for Duncan, Fahiz and Mark to meet like-minded developers to share ideas and collaborate. Here they are with their thoughts and what they learned from the event:
- The Government Roundtable powered by Alfresco, AWS & Zaizi, which took place in London on 23 June 2017 brought together top CEOs, Directors and Business Managers from across the Public Sector.
- Bee Con 2017 has just finished in sunny Zaragoza, Spain. For those who do not know Bee Con is the independent Alfresco developer conference organised by the Order of the Bee. The organisation dedicated to keeping Alfresco as a free to use open source platform.
- Our last Alfresco meetup of the year, with two main sessions on Alfresco Search and Information Governance with Office 365, and the breakout sessions, expanding on the main talks, but also a session on Case Management and a brand new session, a Beginners Guide to Alfresco.
- Join us here every month for our ten minute web talks showcasing Zaizi's solutions, including Alfresco add ons, technology integrations and document centric solutions for the enterprise
- Alfresco upgrades can range from the very simple and quick to those requiring days or weeks of downtime. Obviously weeks of downtime is unacceptable and this can be one of the barriers keeping customers on older versions of Alfresco.