Subscribe to Agile
- The Home Office Digital, Data and Technology (DDaT) published its 2024 strategy, looking at ways it can work more efficiently and better respond to its users. The strategy sets out how the department will reduce costs and consolidate its technologies while being product-centric and data-driven to meet users’ needs. At the heart of the strategy are six principles:
- Content isn’t just something you inject into design at a late stage. Here’s how Zaizi’s been working to embed content design in projects from the outset - and why loren ipsum is the enemy of good design.
- Earlier in the year, we looked at mission-driven development and the benefits it can provide a project. In this blog, I’ll show give you a step-by-step guide on how we do this at Zaizi.
- Mastered by the Prussians in the 19th century, ‘mission command’ is a well-known military doctrine that encourages soldiers to use their own initiative in battle.
- Hi everyone, this is my fourth and final blog in the graduate series! Thanks if you’ve been reading along with them, I’ve really enjoyed documenting my first few months at Zaizi. To wrap up, I thought I’d just talk about what I’ve learnt over the past few months.
- Hi everyone, Gemma here. So, I’m now one month into the Zaizi graduate programme and it still feels like I’ve only been here a week; it’s flown by! There has been a LOT of information to take in, but I’m feeling pretty settled and getting to grips with everything.
- Zaizi has been jointly nominated with The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) for a DevOps Excellence 2020 award
- We've written a whole host of blogs in the last 12 months from thought leadership content to top tips and educational pieces. But what's been our most viewed blog of 2019? Here's a look at our top five posts 'Pick of the Pops' style!
- We’ve written about many topics over the last 12 months based on our expertise and conversations with our public sector clients. So, what are the key themes that we've seen emerge in digital government this year?