Subscribe to Activiti
- Like any good developer, I feel the need to learn new technologies and am constantly on the lookout for information that will benefit my work. It's one of the reasons why I attended this year Alfresco DevCon 2019. Here's what I got out of the day.
- A few of our techies went to the international developer conference Alfresco DevCon 2019 in January, held this year in Edinburgh. It was an opportunity for Duncan, Fahiz and Mark to meet like-minded developers to share ideas and collaborate. Here they are with their thoughts and what they learned from the event:
- On the advent of their 1.5 release, due at the end of August, we thought it was a great time to catch up with Paul Holmes-Higgin, Co-Founder of Alfresco and General Manager for the Alfresco Activiti product, on what we can expect in this release, looking to the future, and how it’s being used out in the real world.
- The follow up to the Alfresco Meetup for Government event held at TechUK, specifically for sharing innovative ideas for using open source platforms to ensure government employs better ways of working.
- Alfresco has released Activiti BPM 1.2 with Share connector recently, this blog will give you quick overview of Activiti features & setting up activiti into share with single sign on (SSO)