Subscribe to Digital Transformation
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) seems to be riding a crest of a wave at the moment — everyone’s talking about it in digital transformation. But is it the silver bullet it’s made out to be? What is RPA? RPA is predominantly screen scraping technology. It’s good for repetitive tasks, quick fixes, plugging gaps and integrating legacy systems with modern applications.
- Public sector organisations are wrestling to address a whole host of issues when they embark on their digital transformation journey.
- “We cannot underestimate the importance of people in the digital transformation journey,” that was one of the main conclusions from our recent survey exploring the progress of digital transformation in government departments.
- A big challenge public sector bodies face when it comes to digital transformation is the ambivalence to changing legacy systems; ‘what's the need to replace existing systems?’ some say. Government departments have done well in changing the front-end services citizens use, but not tackling legacy back-end systems will lead to problems over time.
- Our CEO and Founder Aingaran Pillai has written a piece for Digital Leaders on what public sector institutions need to prioritise in 2019 when it comes to digital transformation.
- Central Government and the public sector have a responsibility to deliver successful digital transformation to improve services for citizens, streamline processes and make savings. But do they have the right skills and structures for success? We spoke to over 90 Central Government departments and agencies to find out how ingrained digital was in their DNA. Including:
- Digital Transformation Weekly: How ingrained is digital within the DNA of public sector organisations?The public sector has a responsibility to deliver successful digital transformation, not just to become more cost-effective but also to deliver better services to the British public